Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturdays (part 1)

Woke up at 06:19 today. I think I'm finally starting to sleep regular hours again.

It rained snow again last night. I did my jogging despite it, although having a foot of snow covering your ankles constantly makes long-term running a bit frustrating. It's not too cold, though.

I had a dream about some girl again. She seemed familiar somehow, but at the moment I can't remember who she was. Too bad that girl was only a dream, because I wouldn't have minded if I would've woken up with somebody else than myself for once. Well, life is full of choices - and being single definitely is one of the strongest choices someone can make.

So, what am I doing today? Going down to the shops, exercise, play videogames and watch movies either on DVD or from the television. That's pretty much my Saturday - but then again that's pretty much whole week too nowadays. My life really isn't that special, and I do like it that way. I wonder, though, if it ever was anything special up to this to begin with? I've led a dull life for a long time, ladies and gentlemen. Right now, though, 'dull life' seems rather interesting. I mean, in the army - as one darned stupid Mofo once said "there was also someplace to go - and something to do". Right now, though, that is not the case. I don't really have much to do - so I spend my current days just lounging about. It's not bad, cause' after a year of "pre-planned living" in the barracks among hundreds of other men you do need to get a little time of your own. I would've probably gone abroad right after the army - only "if" I would've had the money.

Anyways, I've been having the hellish tooth-ache on the three frontal teeth of my lower jaw for a few days now. That's not good. And I'm guessing that there's something wrong down there. Going to a dentist will cost me - and telling my parents about this is just going to cause a long overdue lecture on proper dental hygiene, which could've prevented this. I've never had cavities, though. And I consider that a particularly lucky perk, since I do know the dental industry quite well from my earlier days as a kid with a wisdom's tooth. We'll just have to see what happens with this ache now.

By the way, here's today's official featured song by Chevelle:

Chevelle - Saturdays

No comments: