Sunday, January 23, 2005

Some stuff I'm (apparently) supposed to show you..



Here's a small part of the various PC - games I've got in DVD - cases. The latest one I've bought (and actually had time to complete too) is "Ghost Recon" (which happened around summer 2004) . The game called "Tropico" is pretty cool too , plus it's got some wicked Caribbean music ! I recommend it to anyone who's got time to play games , in general..

Try out "Operation flashpoint" too..



And here's most of my DVD's. One or two maybe missing due to the rather lazy people who have borrowed them and haven't bothered to return em' yet... Anyway , there they are..

Plus , I've been making incquiries on getting some sort of an replica rifle on my wall. You know , like , a rifle that has been dismantled so that it can't be fired ? Yeah , that's what I've been thinking about too.. Unfortunately , out here in Finland there's only a few choices for it..

There are some M/1891 rifles being sold at about 150 Euros around here , and then there's another rifle that's being sold for about 120 but it's been put together from various residue parts. Apparently it's supposed to resemble a M/39 "Ukko-Pekka" - rifle. Personally I'd be interested of an American M1 Garand self-loading carbine , but those things (even de-activated ones) cost a fortune since you have to buy them from overseas..

Damn , I wish I'd be an American.




No comments: