Friday, February 04, 2005

When you absolutely don't have anything to do.

I took a short shower a few minutes ago.

It didn't really help , but hey , I've managed to listen to some music such as The kinks' "sunny afternoon".

Yeah , it's a pretty good classic , I suppose..

Anyway , I haven't got the slightest idea of what to write. Nevertheless , I'm going to try something. Hell , maybe something slightly resembling "free association" in my part might actually encourage me to write something important here.

So , umm.. Let's see now.

I guess it's going to be a bit of an understatement if I say that I'm fucking tired. Yeah , I really am. And on top of it all , you've got assholes praising the importance of "regular sleeping hours" and how they are so crucial on a young persons' normal development to a thriving adult. I bet the people who came up with those arguments have never had big problems in their lives.

And you know what ? I've got the sorts of people around me that can honestly say that their biggest problems center around the selection of correctly colored clothing for each day and how to effectively divide time between work- and leisure activities. Such people honestly make me laugh. You don't know shit about real fucking problems..

If your life is so freakin' horrible , then how about you come over here and pray to god that you can taste some of my problems. Wanna do a change !? Come on , sure you want to! Then we'll see who's all the way up his neck in shit..

So please, continue your everyday life and do remember to start crying every morning about how fucking stressed and overworked , full of problems and living in general misery you currently are in..




No comments: