Monday, February 07, 2005

Superbowl.

I'm watching Superbowl from channel three.

Is the particular sport they play in this big show really called "American football" out there in the US as well ?

I guess it is.

Well , what's to say about it.. I can only remember reading about Janet Jackson's big stunt last superbowl in which she "revealed" one of her boobs on live national TV. Yeah , it was a pretty big thing about a year ago , I can recollect (Hey , I'm sorry , but I hadn't met my girlfriend just yet , or we weren't that intimate those days ! All I did was to take a quick peek ? ) . However , that's about the only thing I can remember about that particular superbowl.

Oh yeah , and Janet Jackson was over there along with some younger male popstar. Can't remember his name , but he was also a big thing back in those days. But okey , Let's just stop talking about the superbowl now and let them do their thing over there.. We can all read about their exploits from the morning paper anyways.

Anyway , had a "minor" fight with my girlfriend. Luckily , we're always able to kiss and make up afterwards (although it's me messing around most of the time , I admit) no matter what. I'd like to call her the most sensible , and intelligent person I know , and not just because I'm being nice , but because it's the truth. Let me tell you people , there's nothing like the feeling of making up after a fight.

And now , have a good night.






No comments: