Wednesday, February 16, 2005

One of those "Kodak" - moments wasted completely.

I was walking down the street a few hours age when something stopped me completely.

Right there next to a bus-stop sign , was a man kneeling down on the ground. Actually , he was more or less on his knees. He raised his hands up into the air and it was damn near like he would've been praying or something. I was amazed at the sight of such an unusual act in our modern times..

Now , who knows , maybe he was one of those "mentally disabled individuals" or something along those lines , but I certainly didn't care. I so wanted to take a picture of him , and it was the perfect moment for that. Too bad for me , I didn't have camera with me.

Anyway , I read this article about a certain professional photographer sometime ago , and in this particular article he admitted keeping a camera with him all the time because "he never knew when would a potent chance arise to take a good picture". Damn , the man was right ! I should've taken one of those film-operated cameras with me and always keep it in my backpack or something.. That picture would've just been so perfect.

No comments: