Friday, September 02, 2005

Shitty camera in the Boogie wonderland.

Well , this is just great.

The photography course I was supposed to take at school has given me some trouble. Or should I say that the shitty camera I have for the course has given me trouble.

We were given black-and-white film that we were supposed to insert inside the camera. I recieved my film about a week ago and today I was supposed to take some pictures since tomorrow was going to be the day they were going to be developed. As I started taking pictures nothing happened. The shitty thing just made funny clicking and clacking noises. I cried out in frustration.

I thought that it was the battery. Maybe the battery of the cam was out ? Since , afterall , no-one had used that thing for over two years. I asked my parents to get a new battery for the cam but once I put it in the cam it just made the same stupid sounds. What the fuck was wrong with that piece of shit ? Now I've always known that the film-cameras are shitty , but I've never known them to be this shitty. And the bad thing is that we're not allowed to use digital cameras in the course at all.

Since the camera wasn't mine I asked my parents to give it a look. Maybe they would know how to operate it since they had beem the bastards who had paid for it in the first place. I wish I would have not done that. Asking them for assistance or general tips was as much use as if I would have vomited all over myself and asked directions from a blind and a deaf man. In other words those two knew nothing that could help me besides one thing. The thing they knew to say was that the film had not , for some reason , went inside the lense of the cam. Instead , the lame camera had retracted the film back ! In other words , the film was useless and I had not taken a single picture yet !

Most of you people cannot imagine how much I can swear in just one minute. Looks like I just made a new record there and then.

I was supposed to go and develop my "glorious pictures" tomorrow. But guess what ? Since I don't have any fucking pics to develop then I'll just march back to the teacher and ask her to give me another film that might or might not work. Perhaps the cam will fuck it up again like it has done before as well. And that will cost some more money again.

Taking that course has really formed as a one shitty and money-plundering adeventure , I'll tell you. I've already lost one film and haven't taken a single picture. Yet the new roll of film is going to cost me more money and if it gets fucked up I can't do much. I think that the older film-cameras must have came from the devil's arse or something. They suck so fucking much that I'd want to puke in fucking anger and disgust.

No comments: