Saturday, September 03, 2005

Aarghh ! Medic ! Medic ! I'm fucking bleeding !

These few days wouldn't have been perfect without bodily injury. Now the gods or whoever have wanted to see me suffer in the course of the few days have received their sacrificial lamb. Yeah , I got "clipped" in the ear.

Now the whole accident happened just a few minutes ago when I was in the bathroom. I was shaving when I noticed a little curl of hair descending way too low over my left ear. Now I have to admit that trying to shave at 3 o'clock in the morning isn't the most clever thing in the world to do. Especially when you're a bit tired. I'm a goofy fuck , so I did it.

I took these long scissors and slashed at the curl of hair. I tried to cut it away. But as a result the sharp motherfucking scissors cut my ear too ! At first it was just a slight sting but then blood started to gush out of it. It started falling on my neck and all the way down to my T-shirt. I started cursing.

I had to ditch the desert camouflaged T-shirt since the collar was getting slightly bloody. Then I took a small handkerchief and pushed it against my ear. Luckily the scissors had only cut on the top of my ear. But blood was still running out of it. And mind you , I was supposed to be there in front of that mirror shaving ! S-h-a-v-i-n-g at 3 0'clock in the morning , people ! So what !? I hate 5 o'clock shadows.

I finally stopped the bleeding. The handkerchief was bloody as hell. I took a plaster (a.k.a. "bandaid") and placed it on my ear. A very cool field dressing was done.. and done.

And now I'll go to sleep.

No comments: