Monday, September 05, 2005

5.9.2005 "While the cats are away.."

I managed to develop all of the photos I took last sunday and saturday. Thank god I did it right and a girl who was assigned as my partner in the project knew more chemistry than I did. So I let her mix all the needed fluids together. I left my film roll to dry in the school's darkroom. I'll pick it up later.

I'll be going to school tomorrow but wednesday will be free for me when I pay ten euros for this charity project that entitles anyone willing to donate ten euros to stay home for one day. The Nigerians need their wells and I need to sleep really late. So the transaction is by all accounts , "as fair as it gets". And since I won't be seen in Porvoo for another 27 hours after tomorrow I'll have to go and buy the new backpack too. Since that stupid shoulder-bag is killing me and trying to carry nine books in a bag that's only meant for six is very.. Very painful. So I need that backpack and fast. And not that going to school this week would be the least favorable thing to do , either , since most of the really annoying teachers are gone. Gone where , you ask ? They're apparently participating in a friendship-project with some Danish people. So now they're running around the town with the Danish and eating at Thai restaurants at the school's expense.

Tomorrow I'm also going to buy some different colored liquorice. And some new pencils since I don't have too many of those left anymore. Even the house doesn't have any pencils left. Can you believe that ? Well , I can and it's dire reality too. Thank god we'll have wednesday free since I'd really need to catch up on some other projects too. And sleep.

Oh well , I think I'm going to stay up late today. They can't expect me to be the most observant inidividual in class tomorrow. And besides , wednesday is free. That's a giant plus. This period will be over soon and the exam week will begin again. Although , I'll have the matriculation examinations at the same time. But luckily they won't eat up any regular exam week days since the written part of the rest will be held on september 23rd. And luckily I do not have a test that day in my regular exam week schedule.

Oh yeah , and ZZ top rules !

No comments: