Saturday, September 03, 2005

So now my backpack breaks down.

Just when you think that things couldn't fall any worse they actually do.

This black backpack I've used for school and recreational activities decided to break down today. The zippers had been acting crazy before as well but now they outright refused to seal the bag anymore.

I tried fucking around with them for awhile. But to no avail. So I went to school.

Back at school I got another film for the camera. Luckily the teacher didn't charge me any money for it. She understood that it had been an accident of some sort. Now all I had to do was to get the second film roll inside the camera. And successfully this time. So after a few hours I got back home and my worthless parents actually managed to get the filmroll back inside the camera. This time we were all quite sure that the film had been placed into the correct little slot inside the camera and it wouldn't roll itself back inside anymore. That it did , luckily.

Then we took a few test shots. We'll how they'll turn out in a week or two. And I'll still have to take some serious shots later on. But what comes to that backpack , it means money. Luckily I just received a hefty study grants cheque today so that should cover the backpack along with some other items. It's quite sad really. Since I was hoping to be able to make it out of high school with that backpack still in one piece. Then I could just throw it in the trashcan. I've had it since the eighth grade. But now it's pretty much useless.

I also mowed the lawn when I got back home from school. It was pretty relaxing until I got an SMS from my girlfriend telling me that their history teacher had been drunk and decided to lock them all into the computer class. The guy had been sitting in front of the door and not letting anyone go in or out. Then he had jumped on some kid. They had sedated the guy and on top of it all this" almost-in-the-social-welfare-program" of a teacher had been carrying a knife on his belt. A drunken teacher with a knife ? That guy could have caused alot of trouble.

Thank god my girl was alright. That was the main issue to care about. But I can't help but to wonder about the sort of people they hire for teachers at that school.

No comments: