Saturday, July 23, 2005

Normal day , for a change.

It's been a pretty normal day today. Although , it started to rain when we were in the city centre here. That kinda sucked since it postponed us going to a few shops.

When we got back, I picked up a package that had arrived for me. It contained the game called "Vietcong: fist alpha" that I bought for the rediculous price of just 99 crowns. Now , I'm not going to tell you why I had to buy the game AGAIN even though I thought I had it already. Needless to say , I have it now. So , end of story. I also watched the remake of "Texas motorsaw massacre". I'll tell you about it later on.

But anyway , I think I'm going to call this a day since I've got to go back to the city again tomorrow. I'll just go to bed now , folks. You have a good night out there in whatever activities you've concieved for yourself. And special wishes for my girl who's sleeping in her bed care-free , I hope. Have fun painting tomorrow.

Good night !

1 comment:

Captain Wesker said...

Hey, Dalleer why did ya delete my comment? Don't be such a rustler.