Friday, July 29, 2005

Celebrity look-alikes.

You know how your boyfriend/girlfriend always tells you how you look just a little bit like a celebrity ? "Oh my god , you look just like XXX.. That chin is like totally him/her"..

Well , I decided to give it a try , but since I'm an egoistic son-of-a-bitch I ordered the computer to do the match-making for me. As always , things seem to get really fucked up when that happens.

The results of the great "Which celebrities do I look like the most" - evaluation (with my face included) are inside this link !! Hold your breath !

You know , I don't have the slightest idea who my second "look-alike" even is , but I bet he acts in various romantic comedies as the guy who will always be dumped for somebody else. And apparently the machine thinks I'm a black man too , although I see very few similarities with me and that dude. As for the third option , let's just hope that my girlfriend considers "him" handsome enough.

No comments: