Wednesday, July 27, 2005

No title for this blog (cause' I can't come up with anything)

When I first started writing this blog me and my girlfriend had a good long talk. I asked her opinion about this. Of course she wasn't the only one who's opinion "got asked". But I her value her's the most.

She said , that she found a blog interesting if it was being written by a person she knew. It was interesting to read about the ordinary day of a person she knew. Well , I had to agree. A blog really becomes interesting when you know the person who the blog belongs to. That way , it's possible to get to know just a little bit more about the person. Although , I've been a bit of a shitty boyfriend lately and forgotten the address of her blog , I have to admit.

Usually a person tends to let something very personal inside his blog-postings. Like a small piece of his own world to come out waiting to be discovered. I'd say that , it is perfectly possible for the outside world to get to know you real well by only reading the stuff you write about. That is , of course , if you write considerable amounts of stuff and really put your heart into it. Although , it doesn't always have to be just that in order for your world to open up to people. "Quantity doesn't replace quality" , like the saying goes.

I remember about writing about a fake Bill Clinton and his blog as one of my earliest posts. It was quite humorous and an obvious fake , but the whole idea was interesting. A ex-president was telling everyone about his daily routines and how we hated the guy his daughter , Chelsea Clinton , was dating. I sometimes laughed really hard at the stuff this guy made up. But , as said before , no-one believed in it , of course. I saw a similar blog by a supposed "George W. Bush" , but that one was done with exactly zero effort. So , I didn't even bother to read it , even for laughs.

I think that guys like Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden should get themselves a blog. I for one , would be interested on reading the stuff that Saddam Hussein would have to say about his daily routines and way of thinking. But , I doubt that they would allow him to one , still.

Guys like Hitler should've had a blog. You know , the way he spoke and agitated he would've had a billion freakin' comments a day along with some fanatical following. Chicks would've digged him too , I bet. Then he would've made a book , maybe the Mein Kampf , but this time it would've been "composed of his blog-postings".

No comments: