Thursday, July 13, 2006

Some additional pictures

So, here's some additional pictures that I've forgotten to post in the blog:


Here's the 3-color Desert DCU's I bought, They're almost brand new and for sale (again) too.


And here's the cheap holster I bought (Banana not included). It too, is for sale soon at very comforting prices.




The shots are of a church of some sort. Apparently it isn't that old compared i.e. to the old church of Porvoo (that got burned fairly recently), but old enough, nonetheless. Now, what I tried to do with these pictures, was to take shots from somehow unusual angles and positions. I've always been alot more interested in a specific building's corners instead of the normal "take a picture of the building from the front" - shots that so many family albums are littered with.



And here's some more pictures from midsummer's eve. Some (Finnish and Swedish) people had lit a large bonfire at a nearby sportsfield.

No comments: