Friday, July 14, 2006

For those about to rock (we salute you)

So, turns out that the ME has once again turned hot. This time, the Israelis have started to roll onto Lebanon in order to stop the terror strikes on their soil and to free those two poor guys the terrorists have kidnapped.

Anyway, I got accepted into the faculty of humanities in the University of Vaasa. This development is quite surprising for me, since I was under the impression after the entrance exams, that I had somehow messed up the first part of the test. Luckily though, I got a pretty good score out of the entrance exams, and can now call myself a student of the (big surprise) English language in the University of Vaasa Department of English.

Me getting into the University also brings some major chances in my life: first of all, I get to move the fuck out of Sipoo and start a life of my own in Western Finland. Secondly, I'll be a completely "independent unit" from now on. There will be nothing else in this world besides me and my girlfriend - my parents will stay in Sipoo.

Now though, I'm going to go and get some sleep. All this rambling has made me sleepy.

Good night.

No comments: