Saturday, November 05, 2005

Long days & hard nights

Friday.

I've got four exams left out of a sum total of six. Luckily it's weekend now and I'm really exhausted , so the need for relaxation won't exactly be a problem. I've only got two "periods" left back in school before the matriculation examinations of spring.

How do I feel ? It's Christmas soon and after that it won't be exactly long before all of this will primarily end. In my opinion , the worst is already over since the longest periods are behind me. And I can tell you I've had some pretty shitty subjects to tangle with this period but luckily they're over now. I've also managed to sell about 75 % of my school books , but it does seem probable that the German language books I just sold will be the last ones. I'll just dispose of the ones I've got left and won't be sold, I guess.

It's funny to observe the coming and going of the books. A year ago I had huge amounts of them in the bookshelf and now there's still a considerable amount of them , but all of them are books from subjects I'm going to take the tests in on the matriculation examinations so I'll be needing them. This really signifies the end of my studies for the most part.

In today's Swedish test I wrote a composition about animals and their role as man's best friend. I'd say that it wasn't the worst Swedish composition I've ever done especially when compared to the stuff I did compositions about two years ago. Although you can never know how the teachers will rate them , I'd really like to predict fairly good results.

No comments: