Sunday, October 24, 2004

Someone commented...

Hey now, this is the time when I'm supposed to write something in English because a certain female named "Ciara" has , by some strange twist of luck , found my Blog. She commented on my post about the Roman god of Wine , Bacchus.

However , my dear woman , if you're reading this at the moment, please be assured that I won't unfortunately have the time to write that same stuff in English. Too bad, and I'm sorry. But , I wish you could've understood what I wrote over there about that particular god , since, in my opinion it truly was quite interesting , even for the average Finnish reader.

And please, feel free to recommend my Blog to all your lovely friends too - who knows , maybe a few of them might actually be interested of what I have to say. Or , maybe not.

But anyway, how did you find your way here , I wonder...

Btw, I've been just "adviced" that writing in English supposedly gives you more comments...have to try that in the future.




No comments: