Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Return of The Trouble Man

I just came home from my regular 30 minute run again. It's night.

A few hours ago as I returned, I saw that someone had smashed through the small window located on the door leading outside from my apartment building. What was more disturbing, however, is the fact that there was blood all over the place near the door - and by the looks of it someone had indeed punched his fist right through the glass in an attempt to unlock the door. The door leading outside of the apartment building that I live in is normally locked around 21.00-22.00 PM to early morning hours - it's a pretty standard procedure in Finnish apartment buildings. I'm suspecting that it was that drunk sonofabitch next door who probably smashed his fist through, since the hallway was also full of small drops of blood as he had walked to his apartment after punching through the window on the door and unlocking it from the outside. You got to wonder, though - what kind of a sick sonofabitch smashes a bare fist through a small window? Is he on drugs? Or on booze? Or on perhaps both at the same time!? Anyways, that drunken bastard is scary as hell. A few weeks ago, the police came to fetch that guy in the middle of the night. He had kept his usual ruckus all over his apartment the whole damn night, and I'm beginning to suspect that he was fighting somebody in there or something. Later though, the police showed up and by the sounds that their entrance emitted, that drunken bastard wasn't so willing to be arrested either. I saw the cops hauling his ass out of the front door while he was cuffed. Things were pretty quiet from there on out, but now things have flared up again. The first time the cops showed up, they had two cars! Can you believe that!? Two fucking police cruisers here to arrest that drunkard - which I'm guessing was a safe bet since he was violent as hell.

The sight on the front door is real fucking brutal, I'm telling you. Blood all over the place. That drunk was probably, well, drunk as usual again and had forgotten his keys or something - so he just decided to punch through the goddamn window in order to get in. Did he think he was The Terminator, or something? I mean, you'd think that he would've tried to find a rock or something to smash the window with, but no! He just used his knuckles.

No comments: