Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hot Coffee Mod

For the last five days I've spent my time just watching DVD's. I just finished Ghostbusters 2, and an hour ago continued with Terminator 1. It's kinda fun to spend time watching your favorite childhood movies once in a while. It's kinda funny - I've must've seen both movies a dozen times when I was a kid, but they're still good enough to watch over and over again. On Terminator, though, this one scene struck me real bad: I'm referring to the scene at the start of the movie in which Michael Biehn's character teleports to present day in a sticky alley somewhere in LA. Since he is naked, he immediately sets out to find something to wear - and conveniently finds an alley bum! He takes the bum's trousers as the police arrive to the scene! Hahahaah. DUDE! He took some poor Hobo's pants - I mean, he took a bum's MOTHERFUCKIN' OVERPANTS! Has he got any idea how many times that guy has probably crapped and pissed all over himself!? Those pants must've been soiled to the point in which they possibly couldn't be more soiled anymore. Yet our charismatic hero just takes the pants and runs off - not to mention that he spends the entire movie in those same pants.. Even has sex with that chick and all... Hahahah. That's hilarious, but then again - come to think of it, Biehn's character is from the dark apocalyptic future, right? I bet they don't really get to wash their clothes after the end of the world, now do they? It's still pretty funny, come to think of it.

Anyways, I also lifted weights for about 30 minutes today. Went jogging too - and I took time on how long it took for me to run 2 kilometres - the timer showed 20 minutes and 25 seconds! Must be a new damn record or something. Seriously though, exercising is a good way to pass the time and it's got to be healthy too. Let's hope I can keep up with my training schedule, since I kinda have a plan to "get in top shape" before the summer.

I'd really like to have one of those coffee machines. I've lived on my own for three years soon, and still only have one of them water boiler-things. The last time I was in Helsinki during the Christmas holidays, I thought about finally buying a coffee brewing machine. The very basic ones cost about 30 €, which scared me to death. I am kind of a cheap-ass nowadays, and couldn't bother to spend 30 easy's on a simple coffee brewer. Now, if the pricetag would've said 20 €, then maybe it would've been a completely different of a deal. To hell with it, I guess I'll just stick with the instant coffee-crap for now.

No comments: