Sunday, October 30, 2005

The best final fantasy of them all - part VII

You may not believe it , but I was a flourishing young man back in the late 90's when Final fantasy VII come out.

Normally the "wizardry and magic" - settings of the earlier games had not motivated me enough to go and take a look at their contents and actually paly through them. But part VII , somehow , has always appealed to me. It's a curious mixture of both Scifi and fantasy. Perhaps that's the reason why I've found it exceptionally good when compared to all the other parts released before this one.

The storyline is quite breath-taking as well. If I'd have to name an RPG that I consider to be the most monumental in terms of a story-line in my gaming experience , I'd pick FF VIII without a moment's hesitation. Of course there are other games with extremely interesting storylines I've played , but FF VII's role is especially emphasized. Afterall , it has been the most profitable series financially to Squaresoft , the developer of the Final fantasy - series. The music and the characters are exceptionally well done in this particular game , I'd say.

No comments: