Saturday, October 29, 2005

Come on and get down with the sickness

Woke up a few hours ago and guess what ? My throat's sore as hell.

Looks like I might've catched the flu. Although it has to be on it's early stages since my nose isn't running and certainly there's no symptoms of a fever yet. And I don't feel groggy. I just hope I won't have the fever since the exam week is just five days ahead. A few years ago I remember I had to go to the exams even though I had fever. The results of the exams were pretty positive although I can tell you that it was more than enough eerie to try and keep your senses together.

I've been taking pills , drinking hot tea , and cutting down on the heavy-metal music since yesterday. I'm hoping that this will die down enough until the exams. It's actually one of your worst nightmares to get a sickness or injury when the exam-week begins or just before them. That way it keeps you on your toes constantly since you don't know if you'll get better soon enough. I'll just have to concentrate on getting better now.

You know it's pretty funny to think about , but I just understood that I'm the only one who's still got a semi-reqularly updated blog here. There were four of us that started out with our blogs but now there's only me with my entries left. Even the guy who influenced me to have to make blog in the first place has gone missing and deleted his blog. As a matter a fact , I think he believes that I have deleted my blog as well since he can't access it. It doesn't really matter if he still reads this or not , but I just happen to find it ironic that the people who influenced me to have this blog in the first place have all deleted their own blogs and gone missing. I have abandoned the idea of making this blog for other people's entertainment a long time ago.

No comments: