Thursday, October 27, 2005

27.10.2005 - First snow

We had the first snow fall on the ground a few days ago. It actually started out as a storm of snow falling while it rained and later developed into a semi-stable layer of snow on the sides of the roads.

I've got a few more days to go until the next exam weeks. I'm happy that this particular chapter/episode is over pretty soon since I've been pretty stressed lately. Last night I had to finish a couple of essays 'in the nick of time' since I had been postponing them for several weeks already. I'm happy that they're done now. I've also been able to strike up a few deals in the internet auctions lately. I've made a small sum of money although I've got to admit that in most cases I've been only selling the stuff to get rid of it. I've got very little space in my room and the more I got stuff hauled away from my room the better. Afterall , "you can't take it with you".

There was this dick from Turku who bought some stuff from me today but then he emailed me that he wasn't interested of the purchased item anymore. You're supposed to keep your side of the deal if you reserve items for yourself in the auctions , for fuck's sake ! Well , he sure was a dick. I'll have to put the item on sale again , I guess.

Right now I'm in need of some more sleep so I'll call it a night and come back tomorrow with some fresh material to talk about. So you people reading this have a good day now , ok ?

Good night.

No comments: