Thursday, August 04, 2005

To be or not to be.. (a.k.a. "what to write ?")

Well , what can I say , this is my last day here.

I was pretty wasted due to excess sleep depravation last night so I ended up sleeping on the couch with my clothes on. I woke up about 25 minutes ago and I'm still yawning.

I haven't done much since. The Simpsons was on a few moments ago and I watched it for a while. It was a good episode about how Homer got a gun and started acting all crazy thus losing Marge and the kids for awhile. But hey , the episode had a gun in it. That's always a plus.

So what's happening to me ? Well , nothing much. I'm actually alot more tired emotionally and physically now than I was when I got here. I don't know the reason for that , but I would assume that it's a pretty universal thing to people of my age. Afterall , I remember a certain teacher back in my school who stated a year ago that he had actually found the students alot more tired after the vacation than before. "Abso-fucking-lutely". He hit the point there.

I'm going to pack all my stuff today as well. It's just mainly a few knives , a pistol and clothes. So nothing too big to worry about. Although I'll still have that Japanese "Maneki Neko" - cat to worry about. And once again , I'll make sure that there's nothing easily breakable in the bags either.

You know , I think I could use a few more hours of sleep right. Then I'll write some more , but now I need a shave.

No comments: