Saturday, August 20, 2005

All day and all of the night I dream about.. Work.

So , good news ! My mild flu is almost gone.

Right now the only thing that I do is occasionally blow my nose , sneeze and spit this ugly green slime out of my pretty and undoubtebly masculine throat. So I'm all good physically. Although I'm a bit tired.

My days in school are pretty long. And to tell you the truth it really confuses me. You've got dozens of essays , term papers , mild homework , grammar etc. on your "to do" - list. You also have to wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning in order to get to school at eight. I can't remember when was the last time I actually had the distinct pleasure to wake up at 7:30 and tell myself that I feel refreshed. Last morning the first thing that came into my mind after wondering about my girlfriend was that "Phew , I do feel tired".

My days are long indeed. From eight o'clock in the morning to three or four o'clock in the afternoon (and sometimes my tuesdays extend all the way from 8 AM to 7 PM) . Sleep deprivation is quite common to me. Especially in the few days following the exam-week. The student guidance councellor told me that I shouldn't have chosen so many courses. Yesterday I picked two more courses despite her wishes. This leaves me with very little time on almost any of the so-called "extra-curricular activities" that the rest of you normal people have. My weekends are usually centered on sleeping late and just laying around. I don't have the energy to do much else , I'm afraid.

They say that capricorns are workaholics. You know , that might just be true in my case.

Anyway , my girlfriend bought herself a motorcycle. It's a pretty cool looking vehicle and she got it "relatively cheap" too. I hope it'll be worth every dime to her as well.

Anyway , I think I'll go to sleep now since I'm really really tired.

Have a nice day out there, people.

No comments: