Friday, August 12, 2005

Time is running out.. But the sun is shining.

Got three days worth of a holiday left.

It starts to feel like one of those "extended weekends" where you also get Friday free for one reason or the other. I've managed to develop a pretty decent sleep rhythm again so I won't be that shocked when I have to get up at seven o'clock again every damn morning for school. And since I'm one of the third year students now , it pretty much means that during the test-weeks most of the tests will begin at eight instead of nine like they used to. Thank god we've got the test weeks at the end of each period in the upper secondary school and not mixed all over the place like in the 7th , 8th and 9th grades. I probably couldn't hack them anymore and I've always thought that those sorts of irregular test - days have always been very confusing. Thank god they won't be coming back anymore.

Nobody has bothered to buy the Swedish army webbing's from the internet auction either. I've got a sinking feeling about the deal too. Perhaps I'm asking too much for them ? But come on , I'd need some profit out of them and just a cheap transaction-price like I got the last time I fiddled with the internet auctions (and in it I was selling a bunch of playstation games and it turned out horrible). I do dare to say it , but in about six days nobody's going to buy em'. Well , I'll try it out a second time.

The sun is shining for once and I walked to the mailbox outside. I looked inside and found a brand new issue of the Finnish "Softaaja" - magazine. The magazine is a fairly new publication for the people who play airsoft and I've been a subscriber of it for a few months now. The quality of the articles and reviews are acceptable and pretty good , but so far the magazine has offered very little in the way of anything new. Although , what you have to ask from yourself is if that's even something that they've aimed to do in the first place.

I also got a DVD-R/DVD-RW/CD/CD-R/CD-RW - drive. It's a real pain in the ass to try and install since I can't remember how to correctly fuck around with the cables inside the computer to somehow adjust the "master/slave" - settings for the drive(s). Since you know , right now windows won't recognise the drive despite the fact that power to the drive is clearly connected since it opens up and all. I remember having the same troubles about a year ago when I changed my regular CD-drive to another one. That time I managed to adjust the master/slave - settings in the computer to a successful finish. But now , I can't remember how to do it again. Hopefully I'll succeed in it soon enough.

My girlfriend also lost one of her cats today (thank god she's got alot of them since if that would be her only one then it could surely mean the end of the world , I know from experience). I don't know which one did she lose but nevertheless I'm very sorry about it.

1 comment:

Captain Wesker said...

Näinpäs taas vaihteeksi aikas vekkulin unen. Unessa menin kauppaan, joka oli täynnä niitä punaisia leijonapatsaita. Kaupan katosta riippui kaiken maailman naruja ja tuulikelloja. Etsiskelin sieltä nimenomaan sellaista kahta pientä leijonaa, jollaiset Tälleeri jo omistaa. Ajattelin, että nyt on ihan pakko löytää ne leijonapatsaat, mutta en sitten kai löytänytkään. :(