Friday, August 19, 2005

Rain on my parade - Friday.

No-one bothered to buy the two sets of Swedish army webbings that I placed on the internet-auction. Somehow I'm not too surprised.

Perhaps I'll lower their prices slightly and put them on sale again tomorrow. I'm still hoping for some kid with loaded pockets to pick up them up for his own little airsoft - adventures.

Anyway , I went to school today too. Nothing too special over there besides long hours , hallways , crowds of people , coffee and hard studying. We had an hour of photography in the arts class. This time we tried to get our cameras working. The schematic that the teacher put on the blackboard didn't quite match our quite modern , but despite film-operated cameras.

We're not allowed to have digital cameras for this course , unfortunately. But then again that makes perfect sense because we are supposed to learn - for an example - on how to work in the dark-room and actually make something out of the picture negatives.

There was some sort of a concert in the Porvoo market too. They had some Finnish rappers on stage and this Finnish band called "Apulanta" was supposed to appear. I don't really like them since their stuff is in Finnish and in my opinion heavy metal and all music styles relating to it and sung in Finnish are just horrible. My girlfriend seems to dig them to some extent , though.

No comments: