Friday, December 16, 2005

Too much bad blood between memories

These days I've started to hate occasions where I meet people from my past life.

I call it "past life" since I feel like I turned a new page on the book called 'my life' four years ago. After that I was a new person who worked very hard to leave his past mistakes and people he knew behind. It's sometimes hard to live in a community like this when most of the people know you - one way or the other. You still meet them and they see you - they look at you from the distance or walk just a few inches away from you. You can still see them but there's no way to get rid of them.

Occasionally I've met people here from my past life. They've all reminded me of the reasons why I left it behind; today was one of those days again. It's shitty to meet people that you thought were left far behind and now all of a sudden they're there again. It's shitty beyond all shittyness.

No comments: