Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My fortress of solitude

Watched the last episode of HBO's Generation Kill today. The series was OK enough, just wish it would've been slighly longer, that's all. I feel that seven episodes wasn't enough, but I guess as they say "all good things will end sooner than later". Luckily they started airing reruns of Third Watch again, so at least I'll have something to watch from the TV now. I wish they'd show the reruns of Over There, since I still haven't seen a couple of episodes of that series. I also tried to watch A Boy and his Dog off the internet a few days ago, but the movie was just way too surreal for me at the moment - and some of the special effects just didn't really convince me - like the way that dog was supposed to talk.

The weather has sucked, my dear ladies and gentlemen. Sure the sun shines, but then it just usually rains and the wind is still mind-blowingly cold and shitty. Still though, even the signs of the summer are upon us with fresh little leafs starting to grow on trees and all that. It sure is pretty cold, still - though.

So, umm.. My next post is gonna be the 600th. I've had this blog since 2004, and haven't changed it ever. I've always told my story right here, and couldn't ever think about changing this blog no matter who reads this and for what purposes. So.. Like.. Things may and do change in life, but fear and loathing is guaranteed to stay in Finland.

I've kinda debated with myself about what to write for the 600th posting. I even considered not to post anything special at all first, because I didn't think that 600 posts was really anything too special to celebrate about. Now though, I think that something slightly different has to be posted now.

No comments: