Friday, May 08, 2009

If you can't say it with words, say it with comics

I was supposed to be write about all that relationship-crap again, because to tell you the truth, that's pretty much what has gone around in my mind again lately. However, why write stuff if you can find perfect examples of the situations you have once been in from comics? It saves time and won't go into as much detail as you would verbally. So, without further ado, here's a few comics that perfectly reflects my life in the army last year when I was doing my national service here:

This happens to quite a few people in service (especially the ones that serve for a full year here), or maybe our group of fine young men were just cursed in 08' - I don't know:






























Well, my opposition wasn't exactly "personal trainer"-level at all, but after a few months of service in the army and then getting a Dear John Letter just like that.. Well, sure it pissed me off for a while.

And this is pretty much what I kept using my leave on during that year:































And trust me, at first I had just as much luck as this dude did!

No comments: