Saturday, November 04, 2006

Art born out of boredom part deux

Well, this little sketch took me about fifteen to twenty minutes:


This one I call Valley of the Devil. I'd say, that it is a rather childlike view of our favorite fictional evil, the Devil. He resides in the fiery pits of hell, where there's obviously erupting volcanoes and gigantic fires blazing constantly. It would also appear, that the devil is a giant in his own realm. Also for some reason, I decided to paint the Devil's legs slightly more bulgier than they're usually portrayed. The devil also got nipples, for some reason, but then again he is usually portrayed topless. Yet, he has no visible sexual organs, thus making him a rather genderless monstrosity.

It would be interesting to do more fictional creatures, but I doubt that my inspiration into this business will really last that long.

No comments: